“Happiness is your nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside.” —Sri Ramana Maharshi
What if I told you making the decision to love yourself can increase your wellness, relationships and abundance?
Do you often find your self-care is on point in one area of life while it lacks in other areas? How would it feel to know that letting go of stress and discomfort not only nurtures your physical body, but your mind and spirit? There’s nothing impossible or rhetorical about what I’ve asked. Yet, many people would rather hold on to regrets, anger and disappoint, which ultimately manifests into dis-ease (the body not at ease). You deserve and can achieve peace of mind, and I’ll guide you there.
Let me be clear, I am NOT a guru, nor do I aspire to be. I am, however, a trauma survivor who spend 15 years stuck in the funk of my life. Reliving old cycles (that were passed down to me) and beating myself up about it.
How did I recover? First, I had to get tired. Second, I found a self-care plan that worked and stuck to it and made a conscious decision to live my life out loud . My goal is to offer you the opportunity to let go of the things that have been keeping you stuck so you can start enjoying life. My mission is to help you find a system to help you get there.
On this site, you will find a plethora of information and tools you can use to begin your self-care journey. I am also available to chat if you need additional support. Self-care is a powerful tool. There’s nothing more important than taking care of yourself. You deserve happiness. My goal is to show you what loving yourself looks and feels like. Live Out Loud! You deserve it!
New Blog Posts!
My husband and I married at 21-years-old after dating as high school sweethearts. We met each other as young 14-year-old kids in Southern California and began dating two years later. When we married we more or less knew how we wanted our life together to look like and we went to work building that life. We built our house, we had our child and our careers… everything was right on track. Until it wasn’t.read more
Fourteen-year-old Nikki’s world is turned upside down when her mother makes an impulsive move to Missouri. Having left everything she knew behind, Nikki is left to fend for herself from her mother’s vicious cycle of abuse and abandonment while living at her grandmother’s house amidst her mother’s drug addicted siblings.read more
As a trauma survivor, I understand how essential wellness is to my well-being. Contrary to what most believe, wellness is more than health. The word “wellness” refers to being of healthy mind, body and spirit. Wellness consists of five elements: mental, emotional, spiritual, physical and community. I believe if we work with each element (in a balanced way), we can create a healthy lifestyle and ultimately, decrease stress and anxiety.read more
“To Love Oneself is the Beginning of a Lifelong Romance” -Oscar Wilde
Afro Yogini Crown Chakra Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini Third Eye Tee$17.99
Afro Yogini- Throat Chakra Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini-Heart Chakra Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini-Solar Plexus Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini- Sacral Chakra Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini-Root Chakra Shirt$17.99
Afro Yogini-“All Chakra” Shirt$17.99
Follow me on Twitter
- Open in Twitter RT @stigmafighters: Displaying the Diverse Faces of Mental Illness https://t.co/ZemEadj9hf … via @DiorVargas @Newsweek #MondayBlogs 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter RT @MondayBlogs: Stop Worrying What Others Think And #Write Your Damn Story via @RachelintheOC https://t.co/CgN2XQ7PyT #MondayBlogs 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter RT @BobbiLParish: The Double Edged Sword of Dissocation by @BobbiLParish https://t.co/GobFjR9K6c via @RachelintheOC #MondayBlogs https://t.… 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter RT @MisterSalesman: RT @RachelintheOC This is the Reason to Use Raw Emotion @liamack @badredheadmedia #MondayBlogs https://t.co/POClnXN9DL 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter RT @MondayBlogs: Great post! @Stigma Fighters featuring @GravityImprint author @WholisticMuse https://t.co/LTmyWELaIM #MondayBlogs 6 hours ago
- Open in Twitter RT @RachelintheOC: #SexuallyAssaulted, Married: No how-to manual for this sh*t by @CStreetlights via @WholisticMuse https://t.co/g9kK1XtbBw… 6 hours ago