My Upcoming Release, Little Miss Somebody
How Much Can One Girl Take?
“It had been a long time since another person treated me with love, respect and graciousness. More importantly, it had been a long time since someone treated me as if I was somebody. The two-year journey that led me to my decision had reached its peak. Something had to go-even if it was me.”
Left to fend for herself, Nikki is starved of affection from her mother and the little attention she does receive often results in bruises. Feeling worthless and rejected, Nikki is determined to break free and find life outside of her painful circumstances.
At only fourteen years old she boldly decides to embark on a journey to find her father, a missing piece to the puzzle of her life, but along the way she unravels more pain and layers of family abuse, causing her to want to give up.
But she won’t give up. Not yet. Not Nikki. Not until she finds what she’s looking for. But will Nikki find the love she desperately needs?
“To Love Oneself is the Beginning of a Lifelong Romance” -Oscar Wilde
Follow me on Twitter
- Open in Twitter I'm loving the @AFFRM movement. I support it 100%. Giving creatives a voice in filmmaking. Amazing! 11 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Do you have a personal story of hope and resiliency? Write for Thrive! Click to learn more http://t.co/L8ImUzh4fA 15 hours ago
- Open in Twitter I am so tired...😞 17 hours ago
- Open in Twitter It feels good to go on Amazon and see my book in the recommended section. :) http://t.co/3dv9WthKWA 1 day ago
- Open in Twitter I've decided to transform my blog, Thrive into a online magazine. Writers stay tuned! #amwriting http://t.co/JYDYMSw5x6 3 days ago
- Open in Twitter Just realized I spend a huge part of my day watching @Bourdain on Travel channel and Netflix. I have travel fever! Oh, Anthony is cool too! 3 days ago