Learn Four Easy Ways to Increase Self-Love with my FREE ebook, The Love Code.
How Much Can One Girl Take?
“It had been a long time since another person treated me with love, respect and graciousness. More importantly, it had been a long time since someone treated me as if I was somebody. The two-year journey that led me to my decision had reached its peak. Something had to go-even if it was me.”
Left to fend for herself, Nikki is starved of affection from her mother and the little attention she does receive often results in bruises. Feeling worthless and rejected, Nikki is determined to break free and find life outside of her painful circumstances.
At only fourteen years old she boldly decides to embark on a journey to find her father, a missing piece to the puzzle of her life, but along the way she unravels more pain and layers of family abuse, causing her to want to give up.
But she won’t give up. Not yet. Not Nikki. Not until she finds what she’s looking for.
But will Nikki find the love she desperately needs?
“To Love Oneself is the Beginning of a Lifelong Romance” -Oscar Wilde
Follow me on Twitter
- Open in Twitter . This beautiful view makes me happy. http://t.co/6iOgqPkK2S 7 hours ago
- Open in Twitter I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/xeaWF9Tu3q New Action Movies 2015 - The Legendary Return 3D - Best Kungfu Film Full Hd English 7 hours ago
- Open in Twitter I Support the campaign to #StopChildAbuse with @helpspreadthis! ~ Help Raise Awareness & Donate Your tweet here. ⊕http://t.co/vNukRYIZyG 14 hours ago
- Open in Twitter Many times in my life I haven't felt safe. In the past, fear has limited me from showing the world my truth. No more. 1 day ago
- Open in Twitter Guess what came in the mail today? I feel like I am seeing my newborn baby for the first time. I am so happy! http://t.co/9z3EBT4y3N 2 days ago
- Open in Twitter I just uploaded "5 Things Being a Survivor-Thriver Has Taught Me" to Vimeo: https://t.co/11GIYkHE3N 4 days ago